domingo, 1 de septiembre de 2013

Jane Eyre: Reflection Statement

If I was falsley accused I would always insist in my innocence, because it is the truth and if I'd say the opposite I would be lying and getting a several punishment for something that is false. It would be awful for me to have all my classmates against me, and that is another reason of why I would insist in my innocence, so they know I am a thruthful person. Nobody can live alone, and that's why it is very hurtful to have no friends at all.

1) What is your opinion of Mr. Brocklehurst's philosophy of education?

I think that now a days is very easy to know that to make people and children suffer and feel bad is wrong. Mr. Brocklehurst probably believed that the way he was raised up is the correct way of educating children, or maybe he could be a very cold man incapable of feeling empathy for the rest.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario