domingo, 21 de abril de 2013

Remediating a Rhyme


170px-Baa,_Baa,_Black_Sheep_1_-_WW_Denslow_-_Project_Gutenberg_etext_18546.jpg"Bah Bah a black Sheep,
Have you any Wool?
Yes merry have I,
Three Bags full,
One for my master,
One for my Dame,
One for the little Boy
That lives down the lane."

1) The poem has a mysterious tone with a hidden metaphor inside. But in the image we can see a much more literal meaning, with a sad tone.

2) Telling a story by words makes imagination works and people maketheir own interpretation of the details that the text skip.

3) The image doesn't tells me what is the character thinking, or what is the context, whats going on.

4) Different mediums have their own requirement, so if I tell a story in one, the other medium will need information that I didn't give,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario