martes, 21 de agosto de 2012

Arthur Radley's Diary



Something really incredible happend today. It was very late and I was near to go to bed, but I remembered that Jem and Scout haven't pass in front of my house on their way back from the school to their home. So I made an effort and I stood awake. I was getting really worried until I heard the kids yelling for someone called Cecil Jacobs, at least I knew they were coming back. Suddenly I saw a shadow going in direction to the kids. I knew that guy had bad intentions, because he was hidding from the light. When I lost his sight I heard the kid shouting for help. I got out of my house quickly and went to the path to defend Jem and Scout. When I could saw Bob Ewell beating Jem my body almost lose control and automatically jump over Bob and stabbed him. I was really worried about Jem health, so I picked him up and carried him to his house. I knew Scout was fine, so when I was with Atticus and Scout came, I hide behind the door. At the start I would have prefer to be unseen by her, but now, after being with her, my heart couldn't be more happy. I'll always love these kids, more after saving their lives.

Day 3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario